Rogers Smart Home Monitoring Apps on Google Play

After viewing any content in the app, it will sign you out. App loops over to sign in screen repeatedly. As of March 17, 2022, it was still inoperable. This service is not for you if it's your first purchase.

I checked the CO monitor by pressing the test button and it beeped. I then followed the instructions on the Smart Home app to trouble shoot (ie. unplugging the alarm system router etc) but to no avail. Neither the touch monitor or the standard keyboard will set the alarm. I can imagine how frustrating it has been dealing with this issue with your recordings for such a long time.

App works great!

I understand your concern with the connectivity issues you're experiencing with your Smart Home Monitoring system. I have had problems with the app's login. Tech support couldn't resolve the issue.

rogers smart home monitoring troubleshooting

Imho, Rogers should've been the ones who ran initial testing on this hardware to determine if customers will complain or not. Bad quality assurance for the customer is the problem here. This is an extremely frustrating issue and when I really needed the system to work, it didn't, except for the raccoon it captured. I am currently reviewing my options but will probably put in my own camera system and may move to another security company. If you are finding the camera is not detecting motion properly, we may need to adjust the mounting of the camera to get a better angle. From cameras to door locks to sensors and more, find user guides for all your Smart Home Monitoring devices.

Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Last night we had my wife's car broke into and stuff stolen. The video camera from my home monitoring system is pointed directly at her car. So we never got a chance to see who may have done this. The camera records video fine during the day, however, there is sometimes a lag between the actual start of a video and what had already happened.

rogers smart home monitoring troubleshooting

I have complained for years about the intermittent cameras and was told by a technician that they are NOT designed for continuous monitoring. I also have 24/7 recording but, guess what? Tech said I had to check every two days to see if it was still functioning and reboot it if needed.

Light Bulb

There is only 100 clips per day upload limit. One of my cameras was set to medium sensitivity and within a matter of 2-3 hours it recorded 100 clips and filled the quota. I was suggested by the technician to keep the sensitivity low.

I need to log in every day, but I'm not sure how many times. Logging in after logging out, the app will prompt you to try again. It has been doing this for some time. The app is having trouble connecting to Google Home. Rogers server problems can sometimes occur, so I must log in each time I use the app. It takes me continuously to the page where I can log in, rather than the remember feature.

Rogers Communications Inc.

If this system is not any better than this, I think I will have it removed and get something better. If it does not do what we bought it for what is the use of having it. Enjoy peace of thoughts knowing that you’re all the time linked to your house and your family.

Please ensure to format the card before inserting it into touchscreen. Learn more about battery related issues on a Home Monitoring device. The developer does not collect any data from this app. Please reach out to our Smart Home Monitoring technical support team via Phone or Live chat by visiting Rogers.com/Contactus. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to have any sort of break-in at your home or involving your vehicle. We definitely want to look into this to see why the camera didn't work as intended.

Door & Window

I am still within the cancellation period of my contract and planning of returning these cameras but still keep the indoor sensors. I rather get my own cameras because anyway the camera monitoring from Rogers is not tied to emergency services. If it is not working even with another SD card there could be an issue with the touchscreen. We would need to have a technician out to look into that for you. If you do not have another SD card to test we can still have a technician out. Feel free to send us a private message or reach out to our Smart Home Monitoring technical support teams to have a service call booked.

The card is working just fine as I can use it without issues on my computer. The app is what brought me to my knees. It causes more stress than it gives me peace of mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLINE BOOKING Bangz Salon and Wellness Spa

Hyatt House Raleigh RDU Brier Creek from $83 Raleigh Hotel Deals & Reviews

Hyatt House Raleigh Rdu Brier Creek, Raleigh Updated 2024 Prices